Thursday, February 21, 2008

Peace

photos of the day
IMG_2854
*PEACE ~ practising dSLR against my dad's fish tank*
~Gao loh~, I passed my forensic exam! It was a big relief, and I'm on my way to get full registration this October! I really hope I can stay still at Taiping after that, SELAMA will be very tough for me! *depressed* I'm considering Tawau and enforcement also, but I'll prefer xiaoRong to come over..*big nan ren*.
IMG_3100
YuanXiao, end of the 15 days chinese new year..went out with soonEe *sleepy face* (my partner at Integrated Store this month) to see some lantern and yuanXiao activities somewhere around the hospital..took some photos before my camera went off..New year wish: sleep more, play more, eat more..haha..

Oh ya, General Election is coming to town! I'm going to cast my 1st vote of my life at Menglembu Batu Gajah! so excited..your VOTE can make a difference.

1 comments:

ti3nD said...

the picture of ur dad's water tank was really cun. good luck!