Saturday, February 02, 2008

Auto-city JURU

photos of the day
IMG_2584
I'm on my CNY holiday now!..hehe..but still I've to stay in Taiping for another 4-5 hours before the "Acreditation talk & lunch" finish at 4 later. I know it was about "URGE" :p as well, me & my colleagues went to Auto-city, Juru for a Japanese dinner..mouth watering sushi, sashimi, ramen..! All the food offered here are big in portion, don't be fooled by the menu! We (6) shared the yari ika (RM24) & salmon sashimi (RM22), and yet the girls can't finish their ramen..-_- I can see lovastatin on its way walking to me..damn it!
IMG_2554
You will be surprised if you haven heard or been here before..The Auto-city offered a wide range choices of food..I saw a "Subway" outlet..missing those day in UK..enjoying subway while saving money on travelling..haha..Last year, we were celebrating chinese new year at our lovely James Blyth Court..thanks to felicia & co., we got a very warm & full reunion dinner..although we are apart now, I believe there will be a reunion one day..Gong Xi Fa Cai!..happy chinese new year everybody! love.

0 comments: