Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yesterday

photo of the day
IMG_2370
I didn't go back to Ipoh yesterday..it was raining at 5 o'clock..and some dispensers rush their butts off the ward supply faster than usual..what were being left at the ward supply are more than 30 folders that need to be filled, counterchecked and supplied to the wards..Working with all my friends (so as the ward supply BOSS), we tried our best to clear the folders a.s.a.p and let those travel back to Ipoh or Penang reach home earlier..BUT I don't like to travel late, so I just stayed down :P *不回家的男人*.. Another week of working before I got my CNY holiday starting from 2nd to 10th of February..I had a weird feeling, I don't feel very comfortable to take such a long holiday while some of my friends are actually working like hell at Taiping..It's a CNY anyway, planning to meet siauYong at KL if no much troubles..1st meeting since September last year, and it sounds so long ago..Long distance r'tionship is not so bad after all, when u got a chance to meet..haha

0 comments: