Saturday, January 10, 2009

All the best, Alice.

photo of the day
IMG_6842
I was so sad, really. Working without you is like seeing the world without colours. The feeling is like being left out in an orphanage. Now I realized all of the happy days in "Forever-land" for the past 3 months was because of your accompanying, bearing and supporting. I can't make it without you. It was the best thing to work with u, too. Thank you for everything.

All the best, Alice. 祝愿前程似锦.
Keep your smiley face while going through your Doctor of Philosophy study.

Next month onwards, Forever-land will be losing some complains and laughters, as well as a dedicated pharmacist who always spotted putting on hot denim pants by the BOSS. No worry, I can, hopefully, be on my own in the near future. Thanks again, Alice, my bonus buddy in the Forever-land.


my pride, by lay Hong, exclusively from fooX fm.

0 comments: