Thursday, December 25, 2008

last post of the year

The last few photos of 2008
KimKhee_memories
Yes, yes, I know..it's an artificial lens fare..haha..nvm!! I didn't play much with my camera now, it just serves as a tool for me to take some photos whenever there's a need..I've lost my passion, probably bcos I'm not living with those fanatics like zhiyong & acrix, no competition no gain! keep going guys! Everytime, I was so reluctant to click on the link to this blog, my own blog..bcos I know it must be filled of junk messages, and yes, it was abandoned..no updates, no passion..haha..just like Selama..shhh....

Looking back at 2008, actually I've done quite a lot of things..I've been to 1 weeding dinner, Kuantan once, Pangkor twice, Bukit Mertajam twice, Penang twice, Juru & Kuala Sepetang 4 times, SELAMA x 3 months, and most importantly, I've seen xiaoRong 3 times (twice at KL, once at Tawau)..total of about 15 days..this is so abnormal..things are changing..I'm living in this Perak and she's living on her own as well..a phone call every night couldn't promise anything in the future..maybe. Come on, be optimistic! YES is the new no..haha.

IMG_4462
siauRong..waiting for her 棉棉冰..haha..
IMG_4576
Look carefully, this is the real siauRong with her Safari..she seems enjoy fetching me all the ways in Tawau, and she can park anywhere without hesitation..haha..I hope I can get a ride again in March, & August next year..If everything go smooth, will be meeting her twice only nxt year..2010 one time...and 2011 no time.. ?

IMG_5959
同是天涯沦落人,相逢和必曾相识! 明年再见! 多谢晒! 恭祝各界人士在新的一年里posting拿到好好,transfer 的拿到早早...

p/s: I'll be off to HongKong, Macau, ShenZhen on next monday, and will be back on the 6th in Ipoh..leave me a msg k..merry xmas & happy new year..see u guys during chinese new year..*this year will be working on 年初三 until 五..* free over the weekend! Oh ya, the photo of last year (Rat's) CNY photo..hehe..
IMG_2673
Possible is everything. YES.

1 comments:

sing said...

ahfoo, Happy New Year o! ^^