Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Love Tawau

photo of the day
IMG_4165
photo taken at Tawau Hill's Park..samuel, yeeHuey, amy, tzeJin, and my xiaoRong..hehe..One week in Tawau was a pleasant experience..tasted a lot of tawau's food and every one of each kept me surprise..I was a bit culture shocked when it comes to communicate with the "locals"..their accents were unique and quite funny..and I can see Amy and co. are dispensing in these "bah" accents too..haha..
piano
It's not easy to learn something from zero, thank you for sharing your interests with me, and I'll be more patience to listen next time..keep going! 101% support from me..love.

One week had past and it's time go back to work tomorrow..lots of work to be done for the coming months..anyway, I'm thinking of visit joe in Perlis & Thailand (weekend) before he ended up his PRP there, if possible joe?!

*more photos of Tawau coming, I promise!*

0 comments: