Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Alcohol Mania

Quite a number of our classmates celebrating their 21+ birthday recently..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I was getting to try few types of alcohol throughout those occasions and as a consequence from that, now I'm extremely interesting in trying as many different alcohol drinks as I can..haha..It's NOT addiction but it's kind of hobby or ambition..haha..
P1170833
5.0% of alcohol volume in 275ml is equal to 1.4 units..(1unit = 10ml alc) You can find guidelines behind each bottles that you purchased..the recommendation for sensible drinking is 3-4 units for men and 2-3 units for women..It makes me remember the lectures by Mr.David Chong in IMU!! haha..
P1170834
I drink these after my dinners..4 bottles in 4 days..conclusion, Smirnoff ICE is the best out of these 4..It tastes like soft drink..ehmm..like 7UP..haha..the others have greater alcohol feel and taste like either detergent or cough mixture...damn..
P1170774
Vodka Blue = cough mixture (GSL if sell to adult 18+)
P1170805
This 1 is different!! I bought this when i went to Buchanan Galleries with cheeYang them after collecting ZhiYong's brand new Nokia N73 in sauchiehall street..Big poster of this liqueur was displaced in front of the "whisky shop"..ehmm, maybe on promotion or something i suppose..we went inside the shop and there are some free samples for us to try..damn, i bought this straight away after tried it..11.50pounds :p
P1170807
I liked the feeling when drinking this..u will have some burning sensation in your mouth before it turns out to be sweet cream while u swallowing it..haha..It's contains 17% vol of alc, which is 12 UK units..haha..Made in Scotland.."It's created from the marriage of two of Scotland's finest natural products, fresh cream and single malt whisky"..(quoted from back of the bottle).It's "the cream of Scotland"..haha
P1170817
taken this photo after borrow this glass from EEyan..haha..no transparent glass in my house..I think it tastes better with ICE (but only a little bit difference..)
Untitled-1
You will be given a serving suggestion card while u purchased it..I'm wondering where to get a tall transparent glass..damn..

2 comments:

neno said...

hmmm..the scottish cream liqueur sounds like bailey to me..lol..looks nice..might go n try..any more nice alcoholic drinks to recommend?

ah Foo said...

haha...will try more alcoholic drink in the next 11 months here!! keep visiting my blog then..haha