Friday, February 13, 2009

1930km versus 14Feb

photo of the day
IMG_7325
2.14. Valentine's day. Taiping-Tawau. 1903km. 也许相爱很难...幸福,要好好珍惜啊!

A little update on myself.
Fyi, I'm still staying in Taiping at the moment thanks to my mom's good fren that willing to borrow her 1.6 Proton Waja to me..Though, travelling along the 案发现场 everyday is so torturing..While keeping my eyes on the road, the cars..I've to "scan" the sideways to rule out any "living creatures" especially the super fast wild-boar ("flying" across the road at 60km/h), the strong cows, groups of monkeys, hens, dogs, sheeps...*not joking* Since it's so damn stressful, I've decided to move myself into Forever-land as soon as I found a good place to stay. A new life is coming, not anticipating anyway.

Also, I will be going Hosp. Gerik on 18th Feb (Wednesday) for a Lawatan sambil belajar to see how they got the 3years MSQH Acredidation. "so damn free lah the people in Forever-land"...Come on, come join us.

6 comments:

kampungboycitygal said...

gah yao ar! i tei hou you and yong yong hehena

ah Foo said...

It's too late.

PG said...

hi..
nice blog.i love the colors :)

Craziest Photo Collection said...

I would rather be able to appreciate things I can not have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.
from Santosh
Trivandrum

Graduation Photographer Mississauga said...

Nice blog. I really enjoyed at your blog.

Anonymous said...

..........