Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ox turns the universe 牛转乾坤

photos of the day
Macau pray
Photo taken at A-MA temple, Macau. ahfoophoto wishing u 心想事成.
Chinese new year this year (Ox-2009) perfectly falling into Monday, so we all get a long weekend to celebrate it more enjoyable..*sorry, those on-call :p* Although working on 年初5, I'll still get my heavy-weight body to appear in KL for the 年初6-gathering with u guys..no worry! un-FFK! hehe..anyone who want to "play cards" with me, please come to my house in Taiping, 年初3 till 年15..1800-2400 (Monday to Thurday)..
HK pray
Photo taken at Man Mo temple, Hong Kong. ahfoophoto wishing those studying become smarter, those fighting become fiercer??!! omg..haha..those working can work more happily. 裁员光尽, 菜, 吐口水说过 :p
The economy gonna be bad this year?!..better we all hiding under the big trees of gov. and do our "dispensing only" *we are going to change your impressions one day* works huh..Aims of this year: Reduce wastages, and spend smartly on improving patient's quality of health in forever-land! Also, to help improve the country economy, we should spend more money in M'sia this year *smartly*..let the RM flowing in the market! *travel dosmetically!* kimKhee know this theory very well, becoz she msg me 2.15 in the middle of the night just to let me know she going to bank-in back rm22 (not typo) to me.. -_-" good one kimKhee, I really 给你揸到! I promise to spend the rm22 soon.
DaiYuSan pray
photo taken at 宝莲禅寺, Hong Kong. ahfoophoto wishing you 新年进步.
9 things to expect in 2009:
1) To get accredidation for forever-land, and
2) get my boss to sign my transfer form
3) Travel to Tawau twice, together with felicia, and co. to meet siauYong
4) keep the acne out, knowing to stop Roaccutane in April
5) Save money to pay back my new car, and debts *shhhh*
6) To help out my parents more frequent
7) to make my friends happy
8) To maintain my blog, oNE pHOTO pER dAY'07, until I lost the passions again..haha
9) be myself.
wishes Macau
photos taken at A-MA temple, Macau.
求神没分国界. 无论你考SPM, 或是华仔的fan屎, 只要你诚心向佛及做人,愿望一定会达成. 我胡文汉在这里恭祝各界人士在新的一年里想一得二,飞跃进步,好鬼开心...哈哈哈.

newYear tips: in case you are Ox, 年初三 is a good day to start working (开工吉时: 1100 to 1300). *so I plan to do nothing until 1100 that day...minum..hahaha*

小插曲: In case you're interested, I got a call from myFm 2 days ago, called by 尹汇芬, over the 四通八达..I was in deep surprise becoz I didn't even expect it! It happened bcoz I left a msg on link (a Nuffnang ad appeared in my blog that day)! I "chat" with Alice, sent my regards to her, through the air with myFm..heard by everyone then..haha..so damn paiseh..crazy experience! miss my fooX-fm?!