Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a post!

photo of the day
IMG_5462 copy
My 1st post in about 2 months! I've been very busy (as I always said) during the past few weeks..had been involving in organizing seminar endocrinology, on-call, 5s (labelling), project, CPD presentation..even worst I'm now stationed in out-patient department..tired! Going to submit the log-book next week and it will marks the end of my PRP life, what a year I've been gone through in this small town, Taiping, is just too hard to describe.."enjoy 100%" is what I'll be telling you if u are asking me..cheh..

*While I'm so happy here, I'm struggling with my workload..currently doing a slide for the KMK group, so actually I'm not suppose to spend too much time here to blog cos I still haven done it..to submit tomorrow.* love.

0 comments: